The show BEAUTY DÜSSELDORF is the leading industry event for cosmetics, nail, foot, wellness and spa for around 1,500 exhibitors and brands as well as for more than 55,000 international trade visitors.
The exhibiting companies are in the following categories, as the show organizer mentions:
> Cosmetics ordering area without direct sales
> Direct sales area - Cosmetics direct
> Permanent Make-Up
> Wellness services
> Accessories/costume jewelry sales articles
> cos made - pre-processing
Every year the show offers free workshops with valuable tips and tricks for beginners and professionals. The life-long education and innovation in this industry are important topics at the Beauty Show in Düsseldorf, Germany - every year in March. In 2019 two other parallel shows take place. These two events bring to all the attendees even more value:
> TOP HAIR - DIE MESSE Düsseldorf - Trade-Fair-Show-Congress for the International Hairdressing Industry
> Trade Fair for Make-up Artists
> Beauty Web S@lon <
This technical part was included to the show in 2018 and due to its success and high demand on the technical problematics in this sector, all visitors who want to market their business online will once again receive valuable tips and tricks on topics such as social media, online opportunities, and digital marketing. Experts show, for example, work steps for creating a homepage or provide the necessary tools for retargeting. Beginners and professionals will be prepared in hall 10 Stand A18 for the challenge of digitization in six daily workshops.
Some of the workshops - (and hold in German):
1. Blogger Relations (Blogger Relations – die Meinungsführer in der digitalen Beauty-Medienwelt)
Digital opinion always counts and working with influencers is getting more important. Some blogger campaigns are analyzed and rated so that everyone can see how can they create a win-win situation from such a partnership.
2. Successful local advertising campaigns including evaluation with Google Analytics (Erfolgreiche lokale Werbekampagnen inkl. Auswertung mit Google Analytics)
In this workshop, the visitors learned how can they create an optimal campaign and how the Google pitfalls can look like.
3. WhatsApp marketing: the alternative to the classic newsletter (WhatsApp-Marketing: Die Alternative zum klassischen Newsletter)
There are online strategies less used on the German market but still very important for marketing. The workshop explains the pros and cons, legal pitfalls, typical user cases and gives tips to attract subscribers.
4. Social Media Secrets for the beauty industry (Social Media Secrets für die Beauty-Branche)
Facebook and Instagram marketing is easy when you know how to do it right. The workshop organizer offers an explanation of the main features with examples and a live demonstration.
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Successfully found locally (Suchmaschinenoptimierung (SEO) – Erfolgreich lokal gefunden werden)
How to get top rankings on Google and the SEO basics for content creation and optimization are valuable tools for business success in any business.
6. 30 tips in 60 minutes: Online marketing, tips on winning new customers and loyalty (30 Tipps in 60 Minuten: Online Marketing, Tipps zur Neukundengewinnung und –bindung)
One of the best workshops and a must-attend for everyone in the industry. This workshop is an hour packed with easy-to-implement online marketing - from SEO to content marketing.
Other tips were about the future of payment, connectivity, orders processing and many more.
Image Credits: Messe Düsseldorf, Beauty 2019_JV3060
What was your experience at the last show? Write here about it and let others know more about you:
What should our members learn from your expo experience?Submit Your Article